Terms and conditions of use Fereastra Perfecta website
Access to www.fereastraperfecta.eu (hereinafter referred to as the Website) as well as its use are governed by the terms and conditions below and any other applicable laws and regulations. By accessing, visiting or using in any way this Website, agree to the terms and conditions specified.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information when you access our site, browse, fill out forms when you disconnect. The information collected is user-entered information and includes the name, e-mail address, telephone number and location, and users are solely responsible for the accuracy of this information.
In addition, we will automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, online browsing software and some hardware attributes as well as the visited page.
USE OF INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect may be used to:
- Personalize your experience and respond to individual information needs;
- Provide personalized ad content tailored to your requirements;
- Improve our site;
- Improve customer service and support needs;
- Forward subscribers via e-mail useful information / news / news specific to our activity;
- Managing product promotions and / or conducting polls that relate solely to the business preferences of users / visitors.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal identification information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent.
DISCLAIMER OF THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, negotiate, or transfer to outside parties your identifiable personal information. This does not include trusted third parties assisting us in operating our site or in managing the business as long as the parties agree to keep the confidentiality of this information.
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
As our client, if you have given your consent, we will keep you informed about new products and services, we will send you newsletters.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We will implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We use advanced encryption methods to protect sensitive information transmitted online.
Computers / servers used to store personal identification information are kept in a safe environment and secured with specific applications that provide a very high degree of data security.
Keep in mind that choosing to opt out of interest-based advertising will not stop showing ads – but they will no longer be personalized according to your interests.
Regulation 2016/679 / EU on the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data confers more rights on individuals who process personal data. In short, we explain your rights:
- The right of access means that you have the right to obtain confirmation from us that we process your data or not, and if so, give you access to this data as well as information on how it is processed;
- The right to portability refers to the fact that you can receive your personal data in a structured format that can be read automatically;
- The right to object concerns the right to oppose the processing of personal data when it serves a public interest or legitimate interest;
- The right to rectification refers to the collection, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data;
- The right to delete / the right to be forgotten means that you have the right to delete your data collected without undue delay in any of the following situations: they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing, oppose processing, the data were collected illegally, the data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation, the collection was done with the provision of information society services;
- The right to restrict the processing